7.10.2013

lake life: july 2013

We spent the holiday weekend at our lakehouse with many fabulous people (Dad, Mom, Travis, Blythe, Derek, Jackie, Jamie, Bill, Cam, Mitch, Belinda, John, Drew, Lily, Mike, Missy, Claire and Ansley...plus me and Luke whew).

The best kind of vacation ends with your legs tired from biking, your arms tired from tubing, and your abs sore from laughing (not to mention all of the reading, card playing and smore eating, which had no lasting injuries).  I'm constantly thankful for the people in my life.

Drew + Lily

Blythe + Travis

Mitch doing Mitch

Travis + Blythe

view from the front porch

another night, another porch shot

Derek


Ansley loves Luke
check out this handsome dude.

sandbar

Jackie

lake life
Mitch + Cam

Derek + Jackie

Jamie, Bill, + Mitch

me + Luke

Feel free to share using the links below!

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun weekend – Great photos!! Mind if I share on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I should have given you photographer credit for that last one haha!

      Delete

leave me a note.